How to Read Your Voicemail Transcriptions on VentureTel
What is Voicemail Transcription?
VentureTel voicemail transcription automatically converts your voice messages into text, allowing you to read your voicemails instead of listening to them.
How to Access Your Voicemail Transcriptions
There are two main ways to view your voicemail transcriptions:
Through the VentureTel Web Portal:
- Log in to the VentureTel web portal - https://venturetel.app.
- Navigate to the "Voicemail" section.
- Click on the "eye" icon of a voicemail message.
- The voicemail transcription will appear below the audio player.
Via Email Notifications:
If you have voicemail-to-email notifications enabled, the voicemail transcription will be included in the body of the email.
- The accuracy of voicemail transcription can vary depending on factors like background noise and the speaker's clarity.
- Transcriptions may not be available for all voicemails.
- No Transcriptions Available: Make sure voicemail transcription is enabled for your account.
- Inaccurate Transcriptions: Improve the accuracy by speaking clearly and minimizing background noise when leaving voicemails.
- Still Having Issues? Contact VentureTel support for further assistance.
How To Check Your Voicemail From the VentureTel Web App
To check your voicemail, click the envelope icon on the left of the screen, then click your mailbox. Once you're in your voicemail you can review any voicemails.
VentureTel Voice on iOS
Get our VentureTel mobile app for iOS in the iTunes App Store. With the current release of the VentureTel mobile app you can: Make/Receive phone calls as if you were in the office Make/Receive video calls Check voicemail Manage Find Me - Follow Me ...
How to Mark a Voicemail Message as Listened or New on VentureTel.app
To mark a voicemail message as either listened to or new, go to your voicemail and click on the status for the message. This will toggle the status of the message.
Forwarding missed calls on your cell phone to office voicemail
You may wish to be able to send calls to your Venturetel voicemail when you don't answer a call made to your cell phone. Most cell phone providers offer the ability to forward missed calls to a different number, below are instructions for AT&T and ...
Setting up your voicemail
To access the voicemail system press the envelope on your phone or dial *98. The first time you log in to your voicemail, it will walk you through setting up a PIN and your voicemail message. Subsequent logins, it will ask you to login and provide ...