Connect Your Yealink T5X Phone to Wi-Fi
- Yealink T5X Series IP Phone
- Compatible Wi-Fi USB Dongle (if your phone does not have built-in Wi-Fi)
- Wi-Fi Network Name (SSID)
- Wi-Fi Password
- Check for Built-in Wi-Fi: Consult your Yealink T5X phone's manual or specifications to determine if it has built-in Wi-Fi capabilities.
If your Yealink T5X phone model ends with a "W" (e.g., T54W), it has built-in Wi-Fi capabilities.
- Attach Wi-Fi Dongle (if needed): If your Yealink T5X phone does not have built-in Wi-Fi, insert a compatible USB Wi-Fi dongle into the phone's USB port. Yealink recommends the WF50 dongle for optimal compatibility.
- Access Wi-Fi Settings
- Press the "Menu" button on your phone.
- Navigate to "Settings" -> "Basic Settings" -> "Wi-Fi" (path may vary slightly between T5X models).
- Enable Wi-Fi: Turn the Wi-Fi setting to "On".
- Scan for Networks: Your phone will start scanning for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Select Your Network: Select your desired Wi-Fi network (SSID) from the list.
- Enter Password: Enter your Wi-Fi network password and press "Connect".
- Connection Status: Your phone should display a message confirming a successful Wi-Fi connection.
- No Wi-Fi Networks Found: Ensure your Wi-Fi network is broadcasting and within range of your phone.
- Incorrect Password: Double-check your Wi-Fi password and try again.
- Dongle Not Recognized: Make sure the Wi-Fi dongle is properly inserted and compatible with your Yealink phone.
- Still Not Connecting: If you continue to have trouble, refer to your Yealink phone's manual or contact VentureTel support for assistance.
For optimal performance, ensure a strong and stable Wi-Fi signal in the location of your Yealink T5X phone.
Connecting Yealink phones to Wi-Fi
This article provides instructions on how you can connect compatible Yealink phones to a wireless network using the Yealink USB Wi-Fi dongle WF40 and WF50. The Yealink WF40 is a USB dongle that allows compatible Yealink phones a quick and easy way to ...
YeaLink Firmware 66.85.X Not Currently Supported
YeaLink recently released a new firmware version 66.85.x, which is not currently supported. Specifically the 66.85.x version of firmware has problems with transferring calls using the BLF/function key. If your phone has been updated to a 66.85.x ...
Manually configuring the provisioning URL of YeaLink IP phones
Phones that are purchased through VentureTel are pre-configured to connect to our provisioning system so when plugged in and connected to the internet they will pull down the appropriate configuration for their MAC address. If however, the phone ...
Enabling and Disabling Call Forwarding on Yealink T4 Series Handset
This guide explains how to enable and disable the Call Forwarding (sometimes referred to as call divert) feature on YeaLink T4 Series phones. Call Forwarding can also we setup (and works if the phone is offline, via VentureTel.app - see instructions ...
Forwarding missed calls on your cell phone to office voicemail
You may wish to be able to send calls to your Venturetel voicemail when you don't answer a call made to your cell phone. Most cell phone providers offer the ability to forward missed calls to a different number, below are instructions for AT&T and ...