The Yealink WF40 is a USB dongle that allows compatible Yealink phones a quick and easy way to connect to a wireless network.
Below are the compatible phone models for the Yealink WF40 Wi-Fi USB dongle:
• T42S and T46S supports WF40 with a frequency range of 2.4GHz.
• T48S supports the WF50 (2.4GHz or 5GHz) and WF40 dongle (2.4GHz).
• T5XW support built-in WiFi and does not need a WiFi dongle.
To start using the Yealink WF40/WF50 Wi-Fi dongle (if required) and follow the steps below to proceed:
1. Disconnect the Ethernet cable to enable Wi-Fi connectivity.
2. Insert the WF40 USB dongle into the USB port at the back of the phone.
3. You will be prompted to scan and connect to available Wi-Fi networks. Alternatively, you can do this manually by going to Menu > Settings > Basic Settings > Wi-Fi.
4. Select Available Networks, and press OK.
5. Select the desired Wi-Fi network and press Connect.
6. Enter the password, and press OK.
Allow a few seconds for the phone to connect to your Wi-Fi connection.